About the Glock 43 Pistol
The Glock 43 Single Stack Pistol is the newest member of the slimline subcompact pistol family, and the smallest 9mm pistol Glock has ever introduced. Engineered with the Glock Perfection promise, the Glock 43 pistol presents confidence that fits into every lifestyle with its ultra-concealable profile and versatility.
As the most highly anticipated release in Glock’s history, the Glock 43 is the answer to your everyday concealed carry needs. The frame has a built-in beaver tail design, along with an aggressive texture which allows the shooter to acquire a higher and tighter grip, while the large magazine catch allows for easy removal of the single stack six round magazine.
The Glock 43 is ultra-concealable, accurate and perfect for all shooters regardless of hand size. Backed by superior engineering, the Glock 43 is able to withstand the rigorous testing proven by the Glock family of pistols.
- Manufacturer: Glock
- Model: 43
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 6 1
- Item Number: PI4350201
- Barrel Length (inches): 3.39
- Overall Length (inches): 6.26
- Height w/ Magazine (inches): 4.25
- Width (inches): 1.02
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
- Sights: Fixed Sights
- Weight (unloaded): 16.19 oz.
About the Laser
The Glock 43 REACTOR® laser sighting / taclight system from Viridian includes an ECR® (Enhanced Combat Readiness) Instant-On™ custom fit holster for automatic activiation the moment you draw your gun.
- Weight: Approximately .78 oz. (including batteries)
- Construction: High strength thermomolded polymer
- Laser Intensity: 5mW peak, 635nm, maximum legal power
- Laser Range: Effective targeting up to 25 yards in daylight; Up to 1 mile at night
- Battery Life: 6 hours constant laser / 12 hours pulsing laser
- Charge Display: 2-color battery level indicator; ready/replace
- User Adjustable: Easy windage/elevation adjustments on laser
- Activation/Modes: Automatic activation with ECR® Instant-On™; User-defined operating modes